The Aadhar Card Centre – Address, Helpline Number, Email ID & More
The Aadhar card Centre: The Aadhar Enrolment Centres are entities that have been given the responsibility of enrolling residents for Aadhar card by collecting their demographic and biometric data in conformation with the UIDAI enrolment process. The Aadhar card enrolment centers are operated by enrolment agencies engaged with registrars.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
- 1 Aadhaar Card Centre Near Me
- 2 The Aadhar Card Centre
- 3 First benefit of the Aadhar card was given to whom?
- 4 The need for Aadhar card:
- 5 Documents required for Aadhar Card
- 6 Two types of Aadhar card enrolment centers
- 7 Permanent Aadhar Enrolment Centres
- 8 Temporary Aadhar Enrolment Centres
- 9 The services available in Aadhar centers
- 10 To find the nearest Aadhar card center
- 11 Benefits of having Aadhaar card
Aadhaar Card Centre Near Me
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The primary objective of Aadhar enrolment center is to enroll new applicants for Aadhar card and provide assistance to Aadhar card holders for updating their Aadhar details and other facilities. All tasks carried out at Aadhar enrolment centers are free of cost for the first time whereas a nominal fee is applicable to some of the tasks and the rates are set by the UIDAI.
The Aadhar Card Centre
Currently, there are more than 25000 Aadhar Enrolment centers in the country. In addition to government offices, public and private banks have also set up the centers in their branches with the government planning to increase their numbers to 12000 bank Aadhar centers. This will ensure the centers are set up in secure places and minimize the risk of fraud or misuse of authority.
First benefit of the Aadhar card was given to whom?
Aadhar card system was launched in Tembhli village situated in the Nandurbar district of Maharashtra State in India on 29 September 2010. Ranjana Sonawane was the first customer in this system.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to file income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card
The client must receive an Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Two types of Aadhar card enrolment centers
- Permanent Aadhar Enrolment Centres.
- Temporary Aadhar Enrolment Centres.
Permanent Aadhar Enrolment Centres
These Aadhar centers are operated strictly by authorized agencies on a full-time basis. They assist the residents to enroll for their Aadhar cards as well as update any necessary personal details included in the Aadhar.
Temporary Aadhar Enrolment Centres
These Aadhar centers are operated by non-impaneled agencies and mostly deal with the Enrolment of fresh Aadhar cards.
The services available in Aadhar centers
- Enrolment of Aadhar card for residents.
- Provision of duplicate Aadhar card and Aadhar numbers to those who may have lost or forgotten theirs.
- Updating any details in the Aadhar card.
- Linking a mobile number and email id to an Aadhar card so as to access the Aadhar card online services.
To find the nearest Aadhar card center
- Go to the UIDAI’S website.
- Click on Locate Enrolment & Update centers in other cites option.
- Select the state, pin code in search box option.
- Enter your personal details such as district, sub-district, village, and town.
- Select the checkbox option to only find permanent Aadhar centers.
- Enter the code and click on the search button and wait for the Aadhar card centers to be displayed.
The official website of UIDAI can also be used to book online appointments to the Aadhar Enrolment center of your choice. During Aadhar card Enrolment, one has to carries documents to act as proof of identity. If you want to check Aadhar Card Status here.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card
- If the consumer has attached the Aadhaar card to the saving account then the saving account with zero balance would be available to him/her.
- To withdraw money from ATM services, the user must obtain a RuPay card.
- Having an Aadhaar card is a great opportunity consumers would be eligible to get the Visa in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to preserve the wallet of the customer while purchasing the LPG cylinder and other things including kerosene, sugar, beans, etc..
Means of living scheme:
The scheme was introduced in the year 2005 for rural citizens. The purpose of this program is to have a means of living. The earnings are credited directly to the user’s bank account.
- Children can only set up their biometrics after attaining 5 years and have to repeat the biometric data submission process when they turn 15 years old.
- The biometric data which is submitted is permanent and is meant to be in your Aadhar card for life.
- Aadhar Enrolment is free to all residents, however updating of details on an established Aadhar costs nominal fees.
- One can check the Aadhar Enrolment and updating the status on the official website of UIDAI or the UIDAI helpline no: 1947.
- The Aadhar Enrolment form and Aadhar updating forms can be downloaded from the official website of UIDAI.
- At Aadhar Enrolment center residents are required to carry original documents to verify their personal information.