Aadhaar Card Enquiry: For the purpose of enquiry, the Unique Identification Authority of India operates various toll-free numbers so that people can inquire.
Anyone who wants to get his or her query answered can simply file a complaint or just give a suggestion for service improvement by calling the toll-free number 1800-300-1947 which operates basically 24×7 on all 365 days of the year.
Aadhaar Card Enquiry
These toll-free numbers are operated by the UIDAI. Apart from this, there are various grievance redressal units in most of the regional offices of UIDAI.
- Aadhaar Card is the most widely used and government approved identification card that contains demographic as well as biometric details of the cardholder.
- The government has been linking a number of schemes along with other legal instruments together via Aadhaar Card to prove the authenticity of the applicants’ linked documents.
- Various timelines have been set up for linking the various instruments with Aadhaar Card.
- The UIDAI has made many provisions for users to avail enquiry services easily.
- Applicants can contact Aadhaar card customer care’s phone number to get their enquiries and queries answered.
- These contact details can be used to also file a complaint, enquire about an issue or register grievances.
- UIDAI’s headquarter is in New Delhi. Users can write to UIDAI directly to get answers for their enquiries at:
Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001 Phone: 011-23466899
- UIDAI has also set up a number of regional Aadhar centers so as to monitor, handle and manage these operations.
- Such centers are stationed at cities spread all over India.
- Most of these centers also have their own grievance redressal units where users can call and share their issues.
In addition to that, UIDAI has set up a great grievance redressal system like:
- By Toll-free Number – Users can call the number and get their enquiries addressed via phone.
- Through Post – Users can send their issues via post. They can also send a letter to either the Regional Centres or the UIDAI headquarters.
- Through Email – Users can also share their issues by emailing their complaints at email@example.com
A user can definitely file complaints online. The user has to fill the form available at https://goo.gl/ac84EU and he has to submit his complaints online if he wants to get those addressed in the least possible time span. For this, he has to fill details and submit the form. An update on his request will be provided to him through the mail or via mobile number. Grievances through this mechanism can be filed against:
- The case of non-generation of Aadhaar card
- Any operator and Enrolment Agencies
However, the users need to be careful because it is very important to keep in mind that Aadhaar Card is one of the most important documents for an Indian citizen, and hence, it is your sole responsibility to safeguard your Aadhaar card, else it might be misused by hackers who might steal your information on the pretext of being Aadhaar helplines. (Aadhaar Card Enquiry)